The team resposible of the making of some chips as the Wiikey, Wiikey Fusion or PS3Key, has just presented their new device for Xbox360 users called X360key.
The X360key is able to emule the reader of our Xbox 360 in order to load some applications through an external USB hard disk, this X360key is a new advance in the world of the Xbox360 scene and it's expected that they launch some updates to enhance the support.
- A strong and easy interface
- It does not require any additional soldering
- With X360key we don't need to flash the reader
- We don't need to have our console with the JTAG
- Compatible with all models from Xbox 360 FAT and majority of Slim models
- X360key supports the most of the games from Xbox360 and of the first Xbox
- Supports the formats NTFS, EXT2/3/4 y Mac OS X Extended
- Supports USB 2.0
- USB control with OLED screen and 3 buttons to control the X360key in an easy and simply way (not included, sold separetely)
- X360key includes a system based on Linux which is installed in a microSD card (included)
- Full upgradable firmware by USB
- FPGA full upgradable by USB through the JTAG
- Recovery mode to fix bricks that could corrupt the memory
- Full emulation to the AP25 protection
Next X360key specifications:
- Web control panel (WIFI device purchase will be required)
- Backups loading through SAMBA and NFS
- Supports Xbox Live!
- Backups from your original games through Xbox360 to the hard disk.
This product can not be returned, since its bad installation can make the X360key unusuable. It is recommended that the installation wil be done by a specialized person.